- GFI Digital
September Employee Spotlight
Each month we recognize an employee for their growth & continued success at GFI Digital. For the month of September we spotlighted an employee from our Shop department.
Meet Toni Correll, Shop Technician in St. Louis, MO. Toni will be celebrating her 7th year with the company in March and we decided to ask her some fun interview questions that attribute to her success and growth with us.
We caught up with her and this is what she had to say:
1. What are 3 words you’d use to describe GFI Digital?
Work, Friends,& Fun.
2. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Teriyaki Chicken & brown rice
3. How long have you been with the company & what is your favorite part about your role at GFI Digital?
I will have been with company 7 years in March. My favorite role is just being helpful and jamming out machines!
4. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
I would like to swap places with anyone who wins prizes at the meetings! Heehee
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
If I was a crayon I would definitely be BLUE.
Here is what her manager had to say about her:
“She is a highly productive member of the shop team and is very dedicated to getting the job done! Toni shows up ready to work everyday and do whatever it takes to get the job done!"
- Lukas Black, Shop Manager
Keep up the great work Toni!