February Employee Spotlight
Each month we recognize an employee for their growth & continued success at GFI Digital. For the month of February we spotlighted one of our Sales representatives out of St. Louis.
Meet Susan Medler, Sales Representative from our Maryland Heights, Missouri office. Susan started with GFI Digital 15 years ago and has set the bar very high for many upcoming sales reps. We decided to sit down and ask her some interesting interview questions that attribute to her ongoing growth & success here at GFI DIGITAL.
1. What’s been your proudest moment working at GFI DIGITAL? Winning the All In and Jump In awards. I love selling a mix of the everything.
2. What is your worst work habit? Getting distracted. I tend to put off things I don’t really want to do until the last possible moment.
3. Favorite vacation spot? Beach –basically anywhere with Sun and water.
4. What’s one piece of advice you would offer to other reps looking to up their game? Keep doing the same thing every day. Consistency really is what makes a huge difference.
5. How do you spend your free time? Being active and spending time with family.
Here is what her manager had to say about her:
“Susan has been an outstanding sales professional for many years & she has experienced great success. Susan has a tremendous work ethic & a positive outlook every day. Susan is very smart & extremely motivated to be the best she can be. Her customers love her and we are extremely fortunate to have Susan on our Sales Team in St. Louis! ”– Kevin Simmons, St. Louis Sales Director