GFI Digital Named Elite Dealer | ENX Magazine
ABOUT THE AWARD
On a yearly basis, ENX Magazine judges Elite Dealer applicants on a number of criteria, from technical service excellence to marketing proficiency, growth initiatives, technology leadership, industry accolades, and community philanthropic support. Those dealers chosen are featured in the December issue of ENX Magazine.
“This year’s roster of Elite Dealers is a testament to the courage, vision, determination and, most of all, leadership demonstrated in support of outstanding customer service in the face of substantial business challenges. They have done a yeoman’s job of proffering adaptable solutions to a fragmented, hybrid end-user community and are always on the hunt for new tools that can better serve their evolving needs. While the stakes have never been higher, our Elite Dealers ensure their personnel are equipped to deliver on their corporate mission, and that means creating a culture of excellence.”
-Susan Neimes | Publisher & Managing Editor of ENX Magazine
WHY GFI DIGITAL WAS CHOSEN
• Health screen. The dealer offers a security assessment that provides prospects and customers a deep analysis of their security protocol- from internal and external risks to policy compliance-a risk and issue score, and steps needed in order to attain an optimal bill of health.
• Rebound business. One of the top takedowns for GFI Digital was actually a returning client-the largest school district in the St. Louis area- initially lost to a competitor. The MPS business was recaptured on the strength of customer service.
• Breaking news. GFI Digital has garnered its share of awards from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch bestowed the dealer with a Top Workplaces honor and the Midsize Business Leadership Award for top exec Bruce Gibbs. A Sharp Platinum Level Service Provider, the dealer is also a Hyakuman Kai Elite performer.
• Corporate caring. The dealer supports organizations such as United Way and Boys & Girls Clubs, in addition to philanthropy through the Gibbs Family Foundation.
• Accomplishment: GFI Digital endured the pandemic without having to implement job actions, In fact, the dealer has added positions in the last two years and is on track to outperform 2019 sales.
ABOUT ENX MAGAZINE
ENX Magazine is dedicated to the office technology and document imaging industry since 1994. It continues to deliver exclusive editorial coverage on market opportunities and issues, news and trends, company profiles, industry insights, and new products. With a monthly circulation of more than 18,000 hard copies, ENX Magazine serves as a leading integrated resource that brings together industry people, products, and business concepts and strategies for office technology industry professionals.